Start Date: September 2022
Following our recent successful Ofsted inspection, Thomas Gamuel Primary School is looking to recruit an outstanding, enthusiastic, innovative and committed class teacher. If you are excited by innovation and challenge, and you are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice, whilst learning with your colleagues and from the children you work with, we look forward to hearing from you.
Thomas Gamuel Primary is a Good School under the Lion Academy Trust and serves a multi-cultural community in the London Borough of Waltham Forest. With an ever-growing roll, we are looking to recruit a passionate and committed teacher to cover a maternity leave.
We can offer you: a vibrant, brand new and rapidly improving school situated in a culturally diverse area of Walthamstow with all the rewards and opportunities this brings:
- lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
- a dynamic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children
- innovative CPD which is of the highest quality
- career progression and leadership opportunities
- a supportive and forward thinking Trust Board, Local Advisory Body and parent community
- excellent opportunities for further professional development, through the Lion Academy Trust, particular if you have leadership aspirations
The Trust/School is and equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and the successful applicant must provide satisfactory references and will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure, along with all relevant safeguarding checks.
For a discussion about the opportunities available or a visit to the school, please contact Mr Acheson on 020 8520 7031 or email email@example.com.
If you are interested in the position, please email Ellie Baker on firstname.lastname@example.org for the Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification
Closing Date: Friday 24th June 2022 at 12pm
Interviews: Week Commencing Monday 27th June 2022