DIOCESE OF BRENTWOOD
ST PATRICK’S CATHOLIC SCHOOL
Tel: 01708 745655
At St Patrick’s we work to instil a sense of respect and value – of the world, for people and for self. We believe in achievement for all, where every child is aspirational, thinks for themselves, has high expectations, resilience, autonomy and fosters a ‘can do’ attitude. Our staff and children see themselves as active learners, being part of a learning community that seeks to inspire and motivate each other to be the best that they can be.
Hours: Required for 5 mornings per week. 12.5 Hours per week / 39 weeks per year
Salary: Scale 2 points 3-4, depending on experience. (FTE £21,783 - £22,179 p.a.) Pro Rata salary £6,484 - £6,602 p.a.
The Governors of St. Patrick’s Catholic Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to join our successful school.
Applications are warmly invited to join our supportive and enthusiastic team
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic dedicated and professional
- Be a qualified Teaching Assistant
- Be caring and energetic
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Have a good standard of English and Mathematics
- Willing to attend further training
St Patrick’s can offer you:
- A caring, warm and friendly school
- An opportunity to be part of a strong and dedicated staff team who are committed to high standards
Applicants are encouraged to contact the school by email on:- firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01708 745655 to arrange a visit.
Please apply online
Closing date: 27th June 2022
Interview date: 4th July 2022