Tel: 01708 225186
Head Teacher: Mrs N Sansom
Assistant Headteacher with SENCo Responsibility
Hours: Full time
Pay Scale: Leadership Pay Range L2-L6
Salary : £46,601 - £51,082
Contract : Temporary maternity cover
Start: 1st September 2022
- Do you thrive on new challenges, showing emotional resilience and perseverance?
- Do you enjoy creative thinking and problem solving, working both independently and in a team?
- Do you have leadership experience, with a proven record of leading on school improvement?
- Do you have a passion for inclusion and the skills and knowledge to support teachers to effectively meet the needs of pupils with SEND and additional needs?
- Do you have strong communication skills and empathy, enabling you to build strong relationships with families, staff and outside agencies?
- Do you want to work in an environment where independence and ownership are encouraged?
- Do you reflect on your own practice, adapting your approach where necessary to achieve the desired outcome?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all of these questions, then we would love you to join us at Branfil and help us to achieve our vision.
We are a friendly, busy, forward thinking three form entry school where we believe in developing the whole child in a secure and challenging environment. We warmly invite you to come and see us in action so you can decide whether you would like to be part of our exciting journey.
Please apply online
Closing Date: 7th June 2022 - 12pm
Interview Date: 13th June 2022
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be offered a position subject to enhanced DBS check and references.