For September 2022 we are looking for Lunchtime supervisors to work within our well-established lunchtime team. We seek to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic member of staff to support our children at lunchtime. This role will initially be on a temporary contract until July 2023.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has great interpersonal skills;
- Is enthusiastic and energetic;
- Has the ability to lead and participate in playground activities with children;
- Can work well in a team as well as independently if they need to.
We can offer:
- Well-behaved, enthusiastic and hard-working children with committed parents;
- A wonderful learning environment and dedicated team of committed, hard-working and friendly colleagues;
- An experienced and supportive leadership team who are dedicated to providing quality professional development and support to improve the life chances and experiences of all of our pupils.
Deadline: Midday, Monday 6th June 2022
Shortlisting: w/c 6th June 2022
Curwen Primary School is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a school, we are committed to and champion equality and diversity in all aspects of employment with the Tapscott Learning Trust. All employees are expected to understand and promote equality and diversity in the course of their work.
Please note that all appointments are subject to successful references and enhanced DBS.
Candidates will be interviewed for this role as part of the selection process.