1.0FTE English Teacher
Required: from September 2022
Salary: Inner London Pay Scale £32,157 - £50,935 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 23rd May 2022
Interviews will be held before the end of May 2022. Please note that interviews may occur before the closing date, and we reserve the right to close the advert earlier.
La Retraite Roman Catholic Girls’ School is an ambitious, collaborative, diverse and dynamic school; where innovative teaching and learning is the norm and every staff member’s talents and aspirations are recognised, developed, and rewarded.
Our English department has a long track record of academic success with students making progress at GCSE well above the national average.
We are looking for a suitably qualified individual with vision and energy to provide the highest possible standards of teaching and learning for all pupils in the teaching of English. ECT’s are welcome to apply.
Central to our offer is a community and environment that nurtures, challenges and supports, which fosters the expertise of our staff and allows us to offer a broad and innovative curriculum, to inspire learning at every level.
La Retraite is underpinned by the commitment of staff. By joining our team, you join a team of dedicated, like-minded, passionate colleagues in a welcoming staff body and our Catholic ethos welcomes students and staff of all faiths and none. If you believe you can add to our outstanding team, we hope to hear from you.
Investing in you
- Endless opportunities for CPD
- Dedicated weekly mentor hour for ECTs and PGCEs
- Cross-curricular working parties to develop teaching and learning and share best practise
- Detailed induction programme for NQTs and new staff
- Inner London weighting
- Dedicated wellbeing programme
- Healthcare scheme
- Two week October half-term holiday
- Cycle-to-Work scheme and childcare vouchers
To organise an informal visit please contact Ms Clarke, HR Manager on 020 8673 5644 extension 159.
La Retraite R.C Girls’ School is committed to safer recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service
- Asylum and Immigration Pre Employment Declaration
- Consent to Obtain References Form
- Notes to Applicants - Updated March 2020
- Privacy Notice - School Workforce
- Recruitment Monitoring Form
- Recruitment Pack
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 Disclosure Form - Updated March 2020
- Teacher of English
- CES teacher Application Form