Temporary maternity cover (12 months)
For September 2022 we are looking for an Office Administrator to cover maternity leave within our well-established Office Team. We seek to appoint a proactive and friendly member of staff who is confident using computers and liaising with staff, pupils and parents.
This role will be for 12 months.
We need an office administrator who:
- Has a sound knowledge of computer databases and spreadsheets
- Is friendly and personable and can work under pressure
- Can demonstrate excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Is highly organised and can balance a varied workload, whilst responding to events throughout the day
- Has the ability to work with a wide range of staff, pupils, parents and external providers, developing productive and positive relationships with them
If you would like to apply for this position please visit Jobs Go Public and search for
“Curwen Primary School”
Deadline: Midday, Monday 6th June 2022
Shortlisting: w/c 6th June 2022
Curwen Primary School is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a school, we are committed to and champion equality and diversity in all aspects of employment with the Tapscott Learning Trust. All employees are expected to understand and promote equality and diversity in the course of their work.
Please note that all appointments are subject to successful references and enhanced DBS.
Candidates will be interviewed for this role as part of the selection process.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.