EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
The Brittons Academy
Head of Computer Science and Media
Salary: Main/Upper Pay Scale. £29,915 - £45,766 per annum, TLR 2B £4783 (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Required for September 2022
The Brittons Academy wish to appoint a dynamic, innovative and creative leader to lead a collaborative, well- resourced Computer Science/ICT department. The successful candidate should be an ambitious leader with a passion for learning, to ensure all students achieve to the best of their ability or beyond.
The successful candidate should have the ability and commitment to develop the curriculum, providing stimulating, imaginative and challenging learning environment. You should be an outstanding practitioner, and have the ability to motivate and engage students in Computer Science and Media.
The Brittons Academy will offer you:
- The chance to work and develop in a rapidly improving school
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated pupils who are eager to learn
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for future leadership responsibilities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Teacher Pension Scheme (TPS)
- Staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
About The Brittons Academy
- A vibrant, caring and innovative learning environment
- Developing the skills and attributes for lifelong success
- Find out more at www.brittons.havering.sch.uk
Pupils report that teachers know them and support them well.”
Deadline for applications
Please forward your completed application to Debbie Grix, HR Business Partner at email@example.com by 4pm on Wednesday 18th May 2022. Interviews are scheduled to take place on shortly after.
Informal visits to the department are very welcome by appointment.
For further information, please contact, Mrs Angela Farmer, PA to Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.