LEAD PRACTITIONER in DESIGN TECHNOLOGY
Leading Practitioner Scale L04 – L08: £49,026 - £53,763
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, outstanding and innovative professional to become part of the Design Technology Department. GCSE Design Technology is a popular option subject with our pupils. You will be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning through the delivery of interesting and innovative lessons that will inspire, develop and foster independence in our pupils. The Design Technology Department is a creative, forward thinking and supportive department committed to raising standards.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner; committed to achieving and sustaining high standards of Learning and Teaching.
- Have a rigorous and inventive approach to the delivery of Design Technology across both KS3 and KS4 and be enthusiastic about the subject with the ability to inspire our students.
- Have outstanding classroom management skills, high expectations and a commitment to the best possible outcomes for all students.
- Demonstrate the ability and previous experience in driving initiatives with quantifiable, positive impact on the outcomes for students.
- Be highly motivated and self-driven with the ability to work with other, high achieving professionals.
- Promote collaborative working and demonstrate the ability to lead learning in the classroom effectively.
We can offer you:
- A happy, welcoming environment where children enjoy coming to school to learn
- Friendly, supportive and enthusiastic staff
- Excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
A full and comprehensive induction programme is followed for all new staff, including those new to the profession.
Emerson Park is a successful 11-16 Secondary school in the London Borough of Havering. We are set in pleasant surroundings on the edge of the green belt with close proximity to both countryside and central London. We are fortunate to benefit from talented and hardworking staff, supportive parents and committed Governors and enthusiastic pupils. The academy has a traditional ethos and enjoys a good reputation in the area.
Applications can be submitted online by visiting www.haveringschools.jobs and locating this vacancy. If you wish to discuss the position or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head’s PA, Mrs Beney on 01708 475285 ext 222.
Closing date for applications: 20th May 2022.