Peabody are looking for a Business Change Project Manager to join their team on an 18 months fixed term contract basis. In return we can offer a competitive salary of £52,000 per annum.
This Business Change Project Manager role is currently based from home due to COVID 19 until further notice. Peabody plans to move to a hybrid model of working which means that once our office refurbishment has been completed, the role will be part office (Waterloo) and part home based.
This Business Change Project Manager role will manage a variety of change projects across multiple stakeholder groups, ensuring that the full requirements of business areas are understood well and that projects are developed, coordinated and delivered successfully. You will have responsibility for planning and tracking project delivery and timelines, along with working with the business to create the right environment where teams are ready for change, and it is embedded well to achieve the full potential value.
There is a clear aspiration and commitment to transform Peabody’s offer and services for London and the South East through modern, cost-effective services. The Strategy and Planning Directorate is responsible for providing technical know-how and expertise to drive a group-wide marked change in how Peabody, and its people, does business and achieves the synergies required to be a more effective and efficient organisation; modernising services for customers, driving value from change and helping Peabody take its place as one of the largest and most influential housing organisations in the country.
Skills and Experience required of our Business Change Project Manager:
- A-level or equivalent formal education
- Certification in areas of project management and/or change management
- Ability to create solid plans, understanding of critical path and dependencies
- Experience of working with both technical and business change project deliveries
- Experience with a varied scale of organisational change effort, both strategic and operational
- Experience and knowledge of project and change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Clear knowledge of effective performance and resource management, and understanding principles for how to get the best out of people
- Good knowledge and experience of different project management methodologies, tools and techniques and when/how to best apply them
- A solid understanding of the how people go through change and the change process
Closing date: 5pm, Thursday 27th January 2022
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Business Change Project Manager, please click ‘apply’ now!
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.