Flexible work locations: London, Kent or Sussex
What you'll do
We are transforming all our services. The Head of Service Design and Insight will be at the forefront of our transformation. You’ll design and deliver service design and improvement reviews and work closely with our Technology Team to create an exceptional and efficient user experience.
As Head of Service Design and Insight you’ll:
- Deliver the programme of service design and process reviews to drive business efficiency and improve customer experience.
- Implement service design across the organisation ensuring the right conditions and environment for designers to work effectively
- Lead, develop and maintain an effective organisational framework and approach for customer and staff insight.
- Lead on organisational policy.
What you’ll need
- Extensive experience of leading user centred design teams in complex organisations (public or private)
- An expert understanding of the strengths and limitations of user research and other user-centred design methods, tools and practices.
- To be able to influence, challenge and coach people at all levels and the ability to maintain strong relationships to achieve change.
- To be able to work at pace and in an agile way to deliver improvement.
- Experience of using customer data and insights to support service improvement.
What's in it for you
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.
Closing date for applications: Monday 7th February 2022 at 23.59 pm.