This role is currently based from home due to COVID 19 until further notice. Peabody plans to move to a hybrid model of working which means that once our office refurbishment has been completed, the role will be part office (Waterloo) and part home based.
This is an exciting opportunity to showcase your heavy duty planning and analysis skills. Help to maintain Peabody's progress in providing more homes for those who need them most.
This role is challenging and stimulating, with good exposure to different business areas and senior decision makers. Detail focus, persistence and critical thinking are key success factors. Familiarity with the Brixx planning application is a definite plus, but training and hands-on experience can be provided.
• Excellent analytical skills and strategic insight
• Sound accounting knowledge and superior ability to apply knowledge to practical
• Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
• Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
• Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
• To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization
CCAB qualified accountant
At Peabody, where possible, we provide flexible working opportunities from day one to our employees, as we recognise the importance of a good work-life balance; and to improve our productivity and performance, we embrace agile working, which means if you are in a desk based role, that will be a hybrid of office and home working. If your role is in a client facing environment, appropriate base location will apply.
Our mission is to help people make the most of their lives and an important part of this is to ensure that our organisation reflects the wider communities we serve. We want to attract recruit and retain a diverse, inclusive and creative workforce to give us the best opportunity to meet the diverse needs of our residents and customers. We actively encourage applications from all groups and communities, as well as from BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled people.