140 Ainslie Wood Road
London E4 9DD
Tel: 0208 523 7913
Specialist 1:1 Teaching Assistant
Scale: SC2 - Points 3 – 4 (pro rata)
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational Teaching Assistant with vision and energy who is able to support a 1:1 pupil with their learning and social needs as part of our well organised team here at Ainslie Wood.
- Be an excellent practitioner with high expectations of all pupils
- Have experience of providing 1:1 support preferably with Level A - Dysphagia Training and Makaton
- Be an innovative team player who is positive and proactive with good interpersonal skills
- Show an active commitment to your own Continuing Professional Development
We can offer:
- An inclusive approach to education where we aim to exceed expectations for all
- A focused environment where personal qualities are valued highly and the atmosphere is friendly and purposeful
- The support of a committed Staff and Leadership team
We welcome and actively encourage visits to our school to find out more about Ainslie Wood. To arrange this and/or order an application pack, please contact Lorraine Draper on 020 8523 7913, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed forms should be returned FAO Headteacher.
Note: Only applications submitted on the borough’s application form will be considered.
Closing Date: 9.30am 13th December 2021
Interviews: 15th December 2021
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subjected to an enhanced DBS check.