Mission Grove Primary School is a friendly and welcoming community school which serves a vibrant and diverse community. The school would like to appoint an enthusiastic Learning Mentor to join our pastoral team.
You will :
- Have successful experience of mentoring within the primary phase
- Have experience of working with children and families with complex needs
- Be an approachable, caring and motivated individual who is able to communicate effectively with young children and their families
- Have high expectations and the drive to improve outcomes for our most vulnerable young children.
As a school we offer :
- A very supportive pastoral team working together to achieve the very best outcomes for our children
- Ongoing professional development
- Great children, families and staff
Mission Grove Primary School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers. The successful candidate are subject to an enhanced DBS and be required to complete the Disqualification by Association declaration form.
Completed applications should be sent via email to Jobs@missiongrove.org.uk or posted to the Buxton Road address detailed above.
Closing Date: Friday 3rd December 2021
Interview : Wednesday 8th December 2021