12 month fixed term contract
What you'll do
Optivo are pleased to offer an exciting and challenging opportunity in our people team. You’ll be joining an enthusiastic and motivated highly professional team. To be successful in the role, you will be a proactive and driven individual adept at managing multiple priorities.
If you are an experienced HR assistant or administrator ready to progress your career, or if you are someone looking to transfer your attention-to-detail skills and sound administrative background to join the HR profession, then this role is a great opportunity for you to get involved with a fantastic organisation.
The roles available are either a senior co-ordinator or a people co-ordinator, depending on your level of experience. The two job descriptions are attached. The people co-ordinator is the introductory level to Optivo’s people team and the senior role will give the opportunity to work closely with our Business Partnering Team and responding to more complex questions from our managers.
As Optivo’s People Coordinator you will:
- Look after incoming queries into the people team via a variety of channels. You'll carry out a range of people processes and maintain accurate system records ranging from onboarding and pay & benefits, to probation, leaver administration and absences.
- Deal with requests from employees and line managers and update our people information system. You'll ensure accurate and timely completion of tasks. You’ll work with the team to ensure nothing is missed in our mailbox.
As Optivo’s Senior Coordinator you will:
- Act as an escalation point of contact for employee’s, answering queries on process and policy and you’ll carry out a range of complex people processes including TUPE support for Business Partners, work visa and permit reviews.
- You’ll also support the business partnering team with absence management processes, collating statistical information for reports and business coaching.
What you’ll need
You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication skills and will have previously provided administration to a busy team. You’ll see the importance of confidentiality in your work and have an interest in, or gained knowledge of, the people profession.
You’ll be able to work well with colleagues at all levels and have excellent stakeholder management skills.
You'll be a great team player. You'll be able to take a common sense approach to get things done. You’ll be able to prioritise your workload within tight deadlines, ensuring that nothing slips through the cracks.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 5 December 2021 at midnight
Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams video link Friday 10 December 2021.
What's in it for you
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.