EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
Hall Mead School
Marlborough Gardens, Upminster, Essex, RM14 1SF
Tel: 01708 225684 x258
Head Teacher: Simon London
Family for Life.
Salary: Scale 2 Point 3-4 £18,721 - £19,060 per annum. (FTE £21,408- £21,795) (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting
Hours: 36 hours per week - 40 weeks per year
Required as soon as possible
Hall Mead School wish to appoint two talented, enthusiastic Science Technicians. The successful candidate will work as part of a professional team to support learning by providing technical assistance through the delivery of practical learning activities and the preparation and maintenance of teaching areas and equipment for pupils. We are open to discussing the possibility of flexible working hours which can be requested by the successful candidate once the offer of employment has been made. Hall Mead School will offer you:
- The chance to work and develop in an outstanding school.
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated pupils who are eager to learn.
- Supportive and friendly staff.
- State-of-the-art facilities and classrooms.
- High quality professional development
- Flexible working opportunities
- Non-contributory access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
About Hall Mead School
- Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ in all categories
- National Teaching School and National Support School
- Find out more at www.hallmeadschool.co.uk
“Students’ positive relationships with one another and staff promote consistently excellent learning.”
Deadline for applications
Please forward your completed application to Yingqi Huang, HR Officer at HR@elatschools.co.uk by Friday 26th November 2021. Interviews will be scheduled to take place shortly after.
Please note that, due to the high response expected for this position, we reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have a suitable pool of candidates, which could be prior to the closing date
For further information, please contact HR@elatschools.co.uk
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.