After School Club Leader
Location: Duncombe Primary School, Sussex Way, N19 4JA
Hours: Part-time, 25 hours per week; 3:30pm - 6:20pm
Salary Grade: Scale 6, Spine point 18 - 20
Actual Salary Range: £18,212- £19,209 per annum
Contract type: Permanent, Term time only
The Headteacher and Governors at Duncombe Primary School are looking to recruit a Club leader.
We are hoping for candidates to begin work in the Autumn term- but there is some flexibility on start dates.
The role of After School Club Leader will have a major impact on the children’s lives through ensuring that children whose parents are working, or who are vulnerable, are well supported in post school activity, developing skills through play.
We want candidates who:
- have a strong knowledge of children’s development through play, and can plan fun and engaging play-based activities that support learning
- want to lead a staff team to support children, families and the quality of provision
- want to work across schools to improve provision in both school through shared planning, resources and activity ideas
- love working with children and seeing them thrive under your leadership
- taking responsibility for improving staff performance and the activities on offer
Our After-School Provision runs from 3.20-6.00pm, and we would want someone to work term time only for 25 hours per week. Additional time will be given for preparation and planning.
If you would like to discuss the role or book a school visit, please call Monique Roberts, School Business Manager 020 7272 5620.
Shortlisting and Virtual/face to face interviews will take place as follows;
Closing date: Midnight, Sunday 12th December 2021
Duncombe Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; an enhanced DBS check will be required.