DIOCESE OF BRENTWOOD
ST PATRICK’S CATHOLIC SCHOOL
Tel: 01708 745655
Experienced ASD 1:1 Support Teaching Assistant
Hours: 15 hours per week (3 hours per day, 5 days per week) x 39 weeks per year
Salary: Scale 2 Point 4 depending on experience. Pro Rata Salary of £7,785 p.a. (FTE £21,795 p.a.)
Contract: One Year Fixed Term
Start Date: Required as soon as possible
The Governors of St. Patrick’s Catholic Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced ASD 1:1 Support Teaching Assistant to join our successful school.
Applications are warmly invited to join our supportive and enthusiastic team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic and dedicated
- Be a qualified and experienced Teaching Assistant
- Be caring, energetic and be able to work as part of a team. (Experience of working with children with behaviour needs would be preferred)
- Have experience of working with ASD children
St Patrick’s can offer you:
- A caring, warm and friendly school
- An opportunity to be part of a strong and dedicated staff team who are committed to high standards
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school by prior arrangement. Please email the school office on email@example.com.
Please Apply Online.
Closing Date: 6tb December 2021
Interviews: 9th December 2021
How to Apply
To apply, please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com and submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Online' link below.