We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Property Manager on a 12 months fixed term contract to help increase quality and standards in repairs, maintenance, delivered to Peabody’s properties. In return we can offer a competitive salary of £35,000 per annum.
This Property Manager will ensure that Peabody delivers reliably good services and fulfils its property related responsibilities as a landlord under the terms of its leases and tenancy agreements.
You will reduce customer effort by enabling Peabody to take a pro-active approach to property management and maintenance, identifying and resolving potential property issues before our customers need to contact us.
Responsibilities of our Property Manager:
- Establish and maintain a programme of regular site inspections to identify repair, maintenance and property management issues.
- Ensure completion of all repairs identified in site/property inspections and reported by residents.
- Prepare and agree scope of works for repairs and instruct surveyors/contractors as required. Take responsibility for all instructions and ensure completion in line with agreed time frame, costs and quality.
- Contract manage repairs providers to ensure the works are carried out appropriately.
- Follow up on repairs issues on behalf of residents and work with service delivery teams to ensure that expected standards are understood and met.
- Champion value for money for customers, monitoring spend from the customer’s perspective and challenging where appropriate.
- Collaborate with technical teams to develop reserve fund plans and help inform cyclical and capital investment programmes.
Skills and Experience required of our Property Manager:
- Responsive Repairs technical knowledge
- NHF knowledge
- Working knowledge of key legislation affecting property management
- Experience in working with site based staff
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Experience of the needs and expectations of home owners and tenants and successful delivery against these
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 26th November 2021
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Property Manager, please click ‘apply’ now!
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.