Salary Grade Range: Scale 4, Spine Points 8 - 11
Actual Salary Range: £12,189 to £13,088.02 per annum
Working Pattern: Part Time, 20 hours Per Week (9am - 1pm), Term Time Only
Contract Type: Permanent
We are a small 1 form entry Catholic Primary schools in the heart of Kings Cross, seeking to appoint a highly organised and motivated person with a positive attitude, who cares about making a difference to the outcomes for our children.
The successful candidate will:
- be flexible, friendly yet professional.
- offer excellent customer service skills in a busy environment, dealing with parents, staff and various stakeholders
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as good attention to detail
- be able to prioritise their workload, multitask and be able to work under pressure
- be able to use a variety of computer software programmes, including spreadsheets and database management, and preferably a good knowledge of SIMS
- be able to work as part of a team but also to problem solve independently
- have a genuine desire to be fully involved in the life of our school
We will support you in the following ways:
- a happy and supportive team
- access to high quality network CPD
- subsidised gym membership and bike to work scheme & membership to the Employee Assistance Programme
- good transport links
- a vibrant school community
To apply for this role, please fill out an online application form via Trac, which can be accessed by clicking on the apply online now button at the role listing at www.islington.gov.uk/jobs. If you require any assistance, contact Schools' HR at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref: BLES/910. Please note, CVs will not be accepted.
Closing Date: Midnight, Tuesday 30th November 2021
Shortlisting: Wednesday, 1st December 2021
Interviews: Week Beginning 6 December 2021
Blessed Sacrament Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, if this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to declare.