Required for January 2022
Salary: MPS, M2 to M4 (£33,658– £36,866 per annum)
St Peter and St Paul is a successful, one-form entry Catholic primary school situated in the vibrant and diverse borough of Islington. We strive to bring out the best in all of our pupils; they demonstrate an excellent attitude to learning and attain high academic standards. The Governing Body is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and creative Class Teacher to join our team.
The successful candidates will:
- Support the Catholic ethos of the school
- Have high expectations of pupils and be excellent classroom practitioners
- Be able to communicate effectively with children, parents and staff
- Be able to work as part of a friendly and successful team
- Enthusiastic, hardworking pupils who have ‘outstanding’ behaviour
- Excellent teaching and learning resources
- Supportive parents and School Governing Body
- Opportunities for continuing professional development
We strongly encourage all interested applicants to visit our school community, facilities and outdoor space. Visits to the school are very welcome and can be arranged through 020 7253 0839 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this post, please visit www.islington.gov.uk/jobs. If you need assistance, please email HR Team at email@example.com quoting job reference SPSP/907.
The closing date for applications is midnight, 28th November 2021.
Interviews: w/c 29th November or w/c 6th December 2021