• Interested in a career in business and undertaking an apprenticeship course at the same time as getting hands on experience in this field?
• Enthusiastic about working in a Digital and IT team and can you demonstrate good awareness of customer service?
• Someone who enjoys investigating and troubleshooting incidents and problems and do you get satisfaction from understanding the causes and resolutions?
• Eager to become proficient in a greater range of technology and do you like to stay up-to-date with new and emerging technologies?
If so, then our Business Analysis Apprentice role could be perfect for you. You’ll be working with and learning from established business analysts, whilst studying the Level 4 Business Analysis apprenticeship programme.
This is a fixed term contract for 18 months.
You’ll develop your understanding of how effective business analysis contributes to the delivery of the digital strategy. You will undertake training to be able to carry out research, analysis and redesign of services and apply service-oriented thinking to technology, organisation structures, processes and capabilities.
You’ll carry out research activities to investigate challenges, creating models of processes and data flows, gathering requirements and researching user needs. You’ll take part in co-design activities, working with the people who use, own and provide services with architects, analysts, researchers, designers and developers.
You will also help with testing prototypes and new products, documenting results and working with solution developers to fix and improve.
Find Out More
Please read the role profile for further information about the role and what we’re looking for from candidates.
Working for Hounslow
In return for your skills, we can offer the chance to be part of an inclusive team, within an incredible borough. We offer flexible working, career development and a whole range of generous benefits, including:
• A salary which is equal to the London Living Wage of £20,366.
• 22 days annual leave, plus public and bank holidays.
• Generous, secure, and safe pension in the Local Government Pension Scheme.
We predominantly work remotely with some travel to / within Hounslow when needed. Although it is important that you will be able to travel to Hounslow when required, we do not anticipate that you will need to work in Hounslow five days a week, and we offer flexible working arrangements.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided outlining what skills, abilities and experience you can bring which makes you an ideal candidate for this role. Please ensure you refer to the requirements outlined in the job profile when completing your application.
Please note that the closing date is given as a guide. We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient applications have been received. It’s strongly advised that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment
We do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.