• Exceptionally organised with proven attention to detail?
• Experienced with supporting project activities and comfortable taking on the management of smaller projects or tasks?
• Someone who can quickly build rapport with colleagues with a collaborative approach to discussion and problem-solving?
• Familiar with adapting your approach and style to different target audiences, enabling you to produce high quality documentation and materials?
• Excited to work in the open and share experiences, knowledge and ideas with colleagues and peers?
If so, then our Project Delivery Support role could be perfect for you. Join us at the heart of our transformation and help us make sure our ambitious targets are achieved.
We have two positions available, one of which will be working on a housing transformation programme - experience of working within a housing environment would be a distinct advantage for this role.
One role is a fixed term contract for 6 months; the other is for 12 months. Both have the potential to be extended.
Our mission is to create connected and inclusive communities. Digital is how we do business and we’re harnessing innovation and user-centred design to transform the future for our residents and businesses.
Join us at the forefront of innovation and use your skills to make a positive impact.
You’ll provide programme management office services, support the work of project delivery managers and directly manage smaller delivery tasks and projects. You’ll help to ensure the smooth and consistent delivery of our projects, help to develop and socialise the overall picture of our portfolio, and be on hand to respond to any queries about our project work.
You’ll ensure that documentation is correctly maintained and that dependencies between projects are carefully managed. You’ll support project delivery managers in all stages of their projects and help with the planning of resources across the portfolio.
The work you do will be fundamental to the success of our project portfolio.
Find out more
Please read the role profile for further information about the role and what we’re looking for from candidates.
How to apply
Please apply online outlining what skills, abilities and experience you can bring which makes you an ideal candidate for this role. Please ensure you refer to the requirements outlined in the job profile when completing your application.
Please note that the closing date is given as a guide. We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient applications have been received. It’s strongly advised that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Working for Hounslow
In return for your skills, we can offer the chance to be part of an inclusive team, within an incredible borough. We offer flexible working, career development and a whole range of generous benefits, including:
- A competitive salary of £29,517-£31,044.
- A minimum of 24 days annual leave, which can go up to 30 days, plus public and bank holidays.
- Generous, secure, and safe pension in the Local Government Pension Scheme.
We predominantly work remotely with some travel to / within Hounslow when needed. Although it is important that you will be able to travel to Hounslow when required, we do not anticipate that you will need to work in Hounslow five days a week, and we offer flexible working arrangements.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.