School Business Manager
Start Date: 4th January 2022 or earlier by agreement
Contract: Full-time 36 hours per week (Monday – Friday) for 39 weeks term time, plus 4 weeks per annum
Salary: £39,453.04 - £42,216.95 (Principal Officer 4, scale 36 – 39) actual salary
The Governors are looking to appoint an experienced and highly motivated individual to join our dedicated team as School Business Manager (SBM).
Applications are invited from practising Catholics and from those who are in sympathy with the aims and ethos of a Catholic school.
As a member of the Leadership Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all non-teaching aspects of the school are run efficiently and effectively and will:
- provide strategic vision and strong leadership in all aspects of school administration
- have experience in project management; finance, procurement; human resources; facilities management and health and Safety
- have a strong financial background
- have strong ICT knowledge and understanding of relevant systems and software (FMS, SIMS, EXCEL)
- have excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- be prepared to make a distinctive contribution.
We can offer:
- a happy and high achieving school which is well supported by parents/carers and Governors
- a friendly, highly committed and forward-looking staff team
- a strong commitment to continuous professional development and growth
- the facilities of a modern building and a beautiful learning environment
- a working environment that provides autonomy and encourages innovation.
Larmenier & Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and their families, and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service certificate will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
Closing date for applications: Monday 29th November 2021 at 12 noon
Interviews will take place: Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd December 2021