Scotts Primary school
Hornchurch RM12 6TH
Head Teacher: Mr Kinnear
Tel: 01708 457019
Temporary KS2 Class Teacher
Hours: Full Time
Contract: Temporary - 2 terms
Salary: Mainscale/Upper dependent on experience
Start date: 04 January 2022
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational, highly committed and hard-working teacher to join our school. This post is open to all teachers at all stages in their career and the salary and responsibilities will reflect this. You may be a teacher in need of a change in which case our school may offer you that exciting new opportunity.
We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner who:
- Can demonstrate excellent classroom teaching and learning with high expectations of pupils
- Is committed to providing the best educational opportunities for every child
- Is able to engage, motivate and challenge pupils in all areas of the curriculum
- Has good interpersonal skills and enjoys being part of a team
- Can demonstrate a willingness to participate fully in all aspects of school life
- Is passionate about teaching, enjoys their work, has a good sense of humour and is open and flexible to new ideas.
We can offer you:
- Opportunities for high quality CPD, tailored specifically to individuals, including leadership if wanted
- The opportunity to work alongside a dedicated team of professionals
- Supportive parents and an effective governing body
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly pupils
If you think that you have the enthusiasm and skills necessary to fit into our school then please apply online.
Closing Date: Friday 26th November 2021
Interview Date: Monday 29th November 2021
Scotts Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS.