The Governors of St. Luke’s seek to appoint a EYFS Teacher
'The distinctiveness and effectiveness of St Luke’s as a Church of England school is outstanding because of:
- The deeply embedded Core Christian Values that influence the beliefs and behaviour of the pupils.’
- The involvement of the whole community in the life of the school’
- The inspirational experiences that the pupils get through the creative curriculum and worship within the school.’
We are committed to developing the whole child – pastoral, academic, sporting, artistic – Are you? Then St. Luke’s could be the right school for you.
We can offer you:
- Friendly and supportive staff – it really is a unique team experience
- A space where your ideas will count.
- Bespoke teaching and learning opportunities to develop your skills facilitated by a dedicated T&L lead
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Excellent transport links – 2 mins. From Canning Town station (Jubilee, DLR & Bus terminal) & free onsite parking
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged. Please phone the school to make an appointment to be shown around by the head teacher Matt Hipperson.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 20th October 2021
Interviews will take place on Friday 22nd October 2021
Start date of post January 2022
St. Luke’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS as well as qualification and reference checks.