1 x Level 3 Childcare Practitioner (Full Time Practitioner)
1 x Level 3 Maternity Cover for one year
1 x Level 3 Bank Staff (casual contract)
Little Ellies is a year-round (including school holidays) childcare provision for children from 0 to 5 years.
We open from 8am to 6pm and are based in Ellen Wilkinson Children’s Centre in Beckton.
We seek to employ an enthusiastic and committed childcare practitioner to join our excellent childcare provision based in this successful Children’s Centre, which serves a diverse multi-ethnic community.
Do you want to:
- Be involved in innovation and change?
- Join a hard working and supportive staff team?
- Work in a well-resourced, stimulating, modern and well-maintained environment?
We are looking for a Childcare Practitioner who:
- Has a Level 3 Child care qualification
- Has excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and tracking procedures
- Has experience as a key person working with children from 0-5
- Is committed to achieving outstanding outcomes for all children
- Is pro-active in developing their practice
- Is able to work as part of a strong team
We can offer:
- An exciting multi-cultural provision with wonderful children
- A supportive and well-motivated staff team
- Excellent facilities & resources
- A welcoming and friendly environment
The successful applicant will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Little Ellies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please note you will need to provide photo ID as part of this commitment.
For further information please contact Jaspreet Kaur (Little Ellies Manager) on: Tel: 0207 511 1276 / 0207 511 9414 or Email: email@example.com
Only applications submitted on the borough’s application form will be considered. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Closing date: Friday 5th November 2021 (late applications will not be considered)
Shortlisting: Monday 8th November 2021
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 15th November 2021
How to Apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.