Norbury School & Nursery, Welldon Crescent, Harrow HA1 1QQ.
ECT Teachers are welcome to apply
We are seeking outstanding people to join our vibrant, award winning, friendly, innovative and inclusive school. You will be welcomed into our school where Being Inspired and Inspiring others is at the heart of our ethos and our curriculum and where all pupils and staff are given every opportunity to develop skills and knowledge.
Our strong safeguarding standards mean that we are robust in all aspects of keeping children safe.
We are looking for:
- an enthusiastic class teacher who will model outstanding practice and has a proven track record of impact.
- an ECT teacher who has been judged as good, or better.
- an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills.
- a love of learning within a rich diverse school.
- applicants with excellent curriculum knowledge, especially in Reading, Writing and Maths.
- an enthusiastic and focused classroom practitioner who wants to make a difference to all learners.
Visits are welcomed and highly recommended, please contact Ms Hastings, School Manager, on 020 8863 8769 for an appointment.
Application packs to be downloaded from the staff vacancies page of the school’s website which can be accessed via the Apply button. Completed application forms to be e-mailed to the school’s office.
Closing date: noon, Monday 8th November.
Interview date: Thursday 11th November.
An equal opportunities employer.