Norbury School & Nursery, Welldon Crescent, Harrow HA1 1QQ.
We are looking for:
- a person who loves working and engaging with pupils
- an enthusiasm to engage with the children and support playground behaviour following the Unicef Rights of the Child
- the ability to organise your work and use your own initiative
- the ability to work as part of a team and to want to be the best at what you do
- a willingness to participate in relevant training to provide First Aid support on the playground
- a commitment to personal development and to want to move onto further responsibility across the school, if possible
- a willingness to be part of the Norbury Team, which means Be Inspired and Inspire!
Visits are welcomed and highly recommended, please contact Ms Hastings, School Manager, on 020 8863 8769 for an appointment.
Application packs to be downloaded from the vacancies page of the school’s website which can be accessed via the Apply button. Completed application forms to be e-mailed to the school’s office.
Closing date: noon, Monday 8th November.
Interview date: Tuesday 16th November.
An equal opportunities employer.