Grade 9 (£34,209 £35,751)
Plus casual car user allowance
We are looking for resilient and enthusiastic people to join our Tenancy Team in the Tenancy and Caretaking service.
If you can:
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of tenancy and housing legislation
- Take responsibility for dealing promptly and decisively with issues affecting our tenants
- Show a real commitment to customer care for the residents living on your management patch
- Be a good listener who can question customers appropriately to understand their needs and the issues affecting them
- Manage a varied and demanding workload producing consistently good work, delivering what is promised
- Demonstrate sound judgement when analysing situations and what needs to be done to reach a resolution
- Build strong relationships with our internal and external partners to maximise the effectiveness of the tenancy service
- Show excellent problem solving and report writing skills
Then we would like to hear from you.
Full time 36 hours
Closing Date: 27 October 2021
Equal Opportunities and Safeguarding Statement
Croydon Council is an inclusive employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We will be pleased to consider applications from candidates seeking flexible working arrangements.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the advertised role.
The successful candidate will be subject to a standard DBS check.