Fellowship Square Advert
Opportunity: Five Star Hospitality & Events
Company: London Borough of Waltham Forest
Location: Fellowship Square, Walthamstow
The London Borough of Waltham Forest has transformed our grade II Town Hall into a spectacular hospitality, corporate and cultural venue. Opened in July 2021, the reinvented venue will create an exciting new London destination where our communities come together to celebrate their greatest moments within a thriving hub of cultural and commercial events.
Such a dynamic new adventure requires a Registrar team of equal calibre, to ensure heartfelt and first-class standards of service and welcoming every visitor to our beautiful venue. Our commitment to providing the very best will mean delivering something utterly memorable and unique. It will require a bespoke touch, which is to be reflected in the attitude and experience of our team.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like just your sort of thing, please apply by clicking the link.
Registrar The Registrar team will be a crucial part of the smooth running of all venue-related operations at Fellowship Square. Alongside delivering memorable ceremonies, selling events and providing wonderful customer service, this role will also required administrative skills. The successful candidate will have a background in organising events or working in retail, will be highly organised with excellent communication skills and have experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment. Previous Registrar experience is not required.
Registrar: Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills to confidently deliver wedding, citizenship and other ceremonies.
- Warm, confident and personable.
- Ability to deal diplomatically and confidentially with a wide range of customers, both internally and externally.
- High level of professionalism, care, and integrity, ensuring a positive image of the organisation is promoted at all times.
- High level of flexibility; a positive attitude and the ability to adapt to changes.
- Highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and respond quickly to service delivery requirements.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Goal-oriented focus with the customer in mind.
- Willingness to learn new skills, processes and systems as appropriate to the role.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, using problem-solving skills and initiative to provide a positive, customer-focused service.
- Excellent levels of literacy.
- Working knowledge and application of relevant IT systems and software packages.
- Ability to work within a busy schedule; balancing competing priorities and meeting deadlines whilst respecting the needs, timescales and deadlines of others.
- Strong time-management skills.
How to Apply
Application Information The councils preference is for on-line application forms. However if you have a disability and are unable to complete an on-line application, please ring 0208 496 4227 who will be able to arrange an alternative. For more information on how to complete your application form, follow this link: Applying for a job at Waltham Forest Council
Click here for further information on the Human Resources recruitment privacy notice.