Full Time – Permanent
Redbridge is an ambitious, diverse and exciting east-London borough. What we do is driven by changing our relationship with local people to support our vision. As a result, we've developed innovative ways to build our communities and transform our Council.
We're one of the fastest growing parts of the country and the third most diverse London borough. Our communities are attracted by a mixture of excellent schools, relatively affordable housing, high-quality open space and rapid transport connections into the heart of the City.
We are looking for an experienced Application Support Analyst to join our IT & Digital Services team. The role will focus on providing applications support to users on a wide range of business applications covering adult and children’s social care and finance services and ensuring the processes and procedures surrounding the applications are fit for purpose.
The successful candidate will be part of a small team of Analysts providing application support to frontline services and will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line support, including data analysis and reporting.
You will have good analytical and communication skills to resolve complex issues and proven database administration experience.
The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and provide support to customers is essential.
Some understanding of social care and social care finance would be an advantage.
You will have experience of:
- 1st and 2nd Line support of business applications within a large organisation, preferably in a public-sector organisation
- Experience in use of relevant databases, creating and maintaining user accounts, system configurations and system security, and reporting tools (e.g. Business Objects, SQL)
- Experience of common business applications and their uses such as document management, internet/intranet, remote access software and user management software
- Good communications skills / customer service skills
- Good understanding of GDPR
- Experience of social care applications preferred (Liquid Logic LCS/LAS, OLM CareFirst, Abacus, Information@Work)
To apply for this job please visit www.redbridge.gov.uk
Ambitious for Redbridge