Woodgrange Infant School
London E7 0NJ
020 8534 2120
For January 2022
Experienced Full time Class Teacher
Salary: main scale according to experience.
If you are considering your next career step we could be the school for you! We have a Year 2 class looking for a lovely teacher to join them.
We have a commitment to playful learning throughout our school and have an EYFS style delivery in KS1, making full use of our large outdoor spaces.
We have no scripts or schemes of work for you to follow so seek to recruit creative teachers who can plan in the moment based on a thorough knowledge of the KS1 curriculum and who are committed to developing their craft.
Please look at our website to see what you think and come and have a look around to the playful approach in action.
Because this is a mid-year appointment it is not open to ECTs. We would consider a 2 term contract.
You must have:
- Energy and enthusiasm
- A growth mindset- be curious about learning and keen to develop your knowledge and skills
- A willingness to play and learn with our children
- A strongly inclusive approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to a close partnership with parents and the wider community
We can offer
- Excellent professional development and the room to explore and develop your teaching
- Senior Leaders who listen and have realistic expectations of workload whilst still challenging you to be a fantastic teacher
- Plentiful resources and a pleasant working environment
- Wonderful pupils and parents
- A strong and supportive staff team and committed Governors
Visits to the school are essential-please call Sarah Soyler, Headteacher to arrange a time.
Interviews: 19th October
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
NPW, managing recruitment on behalf of Newham Schools