Lead Advisory Teacher Hearing Impairment
- Job title: Advisory Teacher Hearing Impairment 0.8 FTE
- Salary Range: U2 – U3, Upper Pay Range
- Salary: £44,133 - £45,766 per annum (pro-rated) and up to two SEN allowances (£4,479), plus Essential car user allowance (pa pro-rated)
- Please note that applications for part-time or full-time positions are welcome.
Barnet Education and Learning Service is a company wholly owned by Barnet Council, delivering the Council’s education services to schools, children and young people.
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Advisory Teacher for Hearing Impairment with the mandatory qualification for Teachers of the Deaf (QTOD). You will join a friendly and professional team and will be based at our office in Colindale, North West London.
The post involves providing support and advice to deaf children and young people, parents and professionals in homes and educational settings, and providing leadership and management within the HI service.
You will bring to the role a high degree of specialist knowledge, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to manage your own caseload on a day to day basis.
If shortlisted, you will be required to bring photographic ID to your interview to prove your identity.
- Closing date: noon on Wednesday, 20th October 2021
- Interview date: Thursday, 28th October 2021