St Paul’s Way Trust is an outstanding ‘Through School’ with a track record of innovation. Drawing extensively on academic research the school provides a transformational education for all.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding and creative Lead Practitioner for English. The post would be suitable for an experienced teacher and leader with the skills and expertise to design and construct an exciting and knowledge-rich curriculum with an outstanding English faculty. This role will also require the successful candidate to model best practice and actively improve teaching and learning though the school’s coaching programme, both within the faculty and beyond. Experience of successfully teaching KS4 English Language/Literature and KS5 English Literature would be distinctly advantageous.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a colleague who is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in English curriculum and pedagogy. You will be leading within an incredibly hard-working and efficient team and will work under dynamic and supportive management. The English faculty is also a high performing team; in 2019, the faculty celebrated 100% A*-C at A level, 78% Grade 4+ for GCSE Language, and 89% Grade 4+ in GCSE Literature. The team is committed to build on this success, to continue to raise attainment and enhance provision. If you share this passion, we look forward to receiving your application.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has an unwavering belief in the potential of every learner and has the tenacity to unlock this.
- Will help dynamically lead an inspiring, innovative and caring team through curriculum development and coaching.
- Has a calm, professional and approachable manner with a contagious enthusiasm for the subject.
We will offer:
- Enthusiastic, courteous and considerate students who behave well and have good attitudes to learning
- An exceptional, well-resourced learning environment
- A supportive and friendly team of staff
To arrange a visit to the school:
Please contact Saul Matlock on 020 7987 1883 ext. 1325 or email email@example.com
Please note we do not accept CVs alone.