EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
Hacton Primary School
Essex RM12 6AU
Tel: 01708 443991
Headteacher: Mrs Emily Leslie
KS1 Teaching Assistant
Hours: 15 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Salary: Grade 1/2 Spinal Point 1 -5 £7362- £7906 per annum (£20658 - £22185 FTE) (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Required for an November 2021
Initially this post is for a period of ONE Year on a FIXED Term contract
Hacton Primary School wish to appoint a passionate and high-quality teaching assistant work in KS1 and to join our dedicated, supportive and outstanding team in November 2021.
We are looking to appoint someone who possesses the following skills:
- Has an NVQ 2 / 3 qualification in Primary Education and have at least Maths and Literacy GCSE at grade C or above.
- Is an excellent team player.
- Has a calm, patient personality, who is highly organised and flexible.
- An enthusiastic, highly committed and flexible individual with excellent interpersonal skills and patience.
- Someone who is committed to working as a member of a team, and also shows initiative to work independently.
Hacton Primary School will offer you:
- The chance to work and develop in an outstanding primary school
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated pupils who are eager to learn
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
About Hacton Primary School
- Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ in all categories
- Vibrant, dedicated staff with a common purpose
- Find out more at www.hacton.havering.sch.uk
“The school provides an outstanding education for all pupils.” Ofsted
Deadline for applications
Please forward your completed application to Debbie Grix, HR Business Partner at email@example.com by 4pm Friday 22nd October 2021. Interviews are scheduled to take place week commencing 1st November 2021.
Informal visits to the department are very welcome by appointment. The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.
For further information, please either ring the school office 01708-443991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.