St Paul’s Way Trust School is a highly successful Ofsted Outstanding ‘Through School’ and ‘National Teaching School’ where all of our students matter, where expectations of all the members within our community are high and where personal achievement and fulfilment are valued and sought after.
The Trustees and Governors are seeking to appoint an ambitious, innovative and outstanding Director of Early Career Teaching, to ensure continued leadership and direction for Teaching and Learning. Your role would cover key teaching school priorities which include:
- Leading and developing the continual professional development programme at SPWT for early career teachers, including ITT, NQT and RQT
- Evaluating and developing a strategy that brings together a variety of initial teaching training routes into a coherent programme which complies with the Early Career Framework
- Monitoring and evaluating the quality of teaching and learning across the school for early career teachers, identifying and designing effective interventions to support improvement
The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker who would be able to harness and develop the talents of others, working collaboratively within the school and its partners.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate exceptional leadership and management skills to achieve the following:
- Continue to raise standards and improve educational opportunities for our students
- Motivate, inspire and support all of our staff, and work closely with governors, Headteacher, parents and the local community
In March 2013, Ofsted described the school as ‘Outstanding’ in every category, including the VI Form. The school was commended for its “relentless pursuit of scholarship and excellence”.
Our award-winning building is situated in the heart of East London. Professor Brian Cox CBE is one of our Patrons.
If you would like to be a key member within the Teaching and Learning leadership team, then St Paul's Way Trust School, the 'University School in the Heart of East London' welcomes your application.
Please note, we do not accept CVs alone.