Sittingbourne, Kent or Battle, Sussex
Closing date: 21st October 2021
What you'll do
Do you have experience in providing excellent customer service for residents in a property or maintenance setting? Are you able to build and maintain effective relationships with internal & external stakeholders to ensure joined up working? If so, a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join our Property Services team based in Kent or Sussex as a Resident Liaison Officer.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Be the main point of contact for residents in the delivery of maintenance works and ad-hoc projects.
- Liaise with residents in the shaping of services and identifying requirements.
- Investigate and respond to complaints
- Analyse customer satisfaction and lessons learnt
- Increase resident engagement by organising, attending and supporting meetings, events and consultations with residents and contractors.
- Liaise with other teams across the organisations, to facility access for the completion of works
- Collate and accurately record and acknowledge key performance indicators, customer satisfaction surveys, all customer contacts, complaint details, actions and learning points on our case management system (CRM).
- Maintain communication to the highest possible standards of customer care with residents and supply chain.
What you'll need
- A pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving with a focus on fast practical solutions.
- The ability to successfully work to deadlines, prioritise your own workload effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and excellent attention to detail to ensure nothing slips through the cracks.
- A proven ability to establish personal credibility with a range of stakeholders both internal & external, and able to build trust with colleagues quickly.
- Experience using & managing a CRM database.
- A valid UK driving licencewith access to a car.
What's in it for you
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.