After School Club Leaders x 2
- Permanent appointment, Term time only
- Part-time, 17.5 hours per week at Rotherfield & 20 hours per week at Newington Green
- Salary scale: SC6 point 18 – 22, £29,544 - £ 30,618 per annum
- Actual salary for Rotherfield role: £12,748 - £13,446 pa
- Actual salary for Newington Green role: £14,569 - £15,367 pa
- Hourly rate: between £16.19 to £78 per hour
- Additional: As an Islington employee the school pays into the Local Government Pension Scheme at around 23% of your salary- an excellent benefit for staff.
The Executive Headteacher and Governors at Rotherfield and Newington Green Primary Schools are looking to appoint 2 After School Club Leaders, one based at Rotherfield, and one based at Newington Green.
We are hoping for candidates to begin work in the Autumn term- but there is some flexibility on start dates.
The role of After School Club Leader will have a major impact on the children’s lives through ensuring that children whose parents are working, or who are vulnerable, are well supported in post school activity, developing skills through play.
We want candidates who:
- have a strong knowledge of children’s development through play, and can plan fun and engaging play based activities that support learning
- want to lead a staff team to support children, families and the quality of provision
- want to work across schools to improve provision in both school through shared planning, resources and activity ideas
- love working with children and seeing them thrive under your leadership
- taking responsibility for improving staff performance and the activities on offer
At Newington Green our After School Provision runs from 3.30-7.00pm, and we would want someone to work term time only for 20 hours a week from 3.00pm to 7.00pm.
At Rotherfield our provision runs from 3.30-6.30pm and we would want someone to work from term time only for 17.5 hours per week from 3.00-6.30pm.
If you are someone who needs childcare for your own child/ren during this time, this can be accommodated in the provision by negotiation.
Closing date for applications: Monday 1st November 2021 at noon
Selection process: to be confirmed.