EYFS Early Career Teachers/ Newly Qualified Teacher
Job starts: Oct 2021
Salary: MPS (Inner London) + Recruitment and Retention- where applicable.
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
We are seeking to appoint highly motivated EYFS Early Career Teacher/ Newly Qualified Teacher to join our dynamic school team. This position is to work within our Reception year group within our early years department.
We can offer you:
- Quality first professional development throughout your 2 year induction and beyond;
- Curious children, who love learning;
- A supportive, forward thinking, and dedicated team of colleagues;
- An energetic and sociable environment to work and play!
We welcome applications from experienced leaders who will:
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching to secure pupil outcomes;
- Value professional development and be enthusiastic about taking risks;
- Implement creative approaches to learning and to inspire others;
- Be resilient, with a desire to progress with education.
Before deciding to apply you will want to find out more about the school - To arrange a visit and/or informal discussion about this post, please contact Claire Ormerod – Head Teacher on 0207 476 1252
Further information about our school can be found on our website
Closing Date: Friday 15th October 2021
Short-Listing: Monday 18th October 2021
Interviews: Thursday 21st October 2021
Gallions Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check as well as qualifications and reference checks.