Peabody has an exciting new opportunity for a Electrician/Tester to join our team based in London. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £34,000 per annum.
About the Electrician/Tester role:
You will work as part of the electrical team and your focus will be to assist in the smooth delivery of a quality customer focused service. To work collaboratively with colleagues to perform electrician duties, including periodic testing and certification, replacing consumer units, circuit repairs / replacements, fault finding in residents homes.
Responsibilities of our Electrician/Tester:
- Day to day management of individual workload
- Electrical testing and certification
- Renewals of Consumer Units
- Fault finding, testing and repairs / rectification / renewal of electrical circuits and components
- Ensure that all works are carried out safely, to current regulations, standards and legal responsibilities, and to an excellent quality standard
- Updating PDA devices with key information as required, including obtaining Resident feedback and ensuring excellent satisfaction
- To maintain our corporate image and service standards, including wearing appropriate PPE
- To provide trade advice and support to other team members
- Where necessary, dealing with resident’s issues and complaints
- Take part in out of hours on call system as required by the service
- To adhere to Peabody/ PGM health and safety policy
- To adhere to Peabody/ PGM equality and diversity policy
- To adhere to Peabody/ PGM environmental standards and accreditations
As our Electrician/Tester, we are looking for:
- C&G 2382 – IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition
- C&G 2391/2394/2395 – Testing and Certification (or equivalent)
- C&G 236/NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Proven Ability to work under pressure/to short deadlines
- Commitment to equal opportunities, with the ability to work in culturally diverse communities
- Minimum two year experience as a domestic electrician in a repairs and maintenance environment
- Willingness to undertake work of physical nature
- Ability to follow written/schematic instructions and measurements
- Ability to produce appropriate feedback to colleagues and managers
Closing date: Friday 29th October 2021, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Electrician/Tester, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST