Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Childcare Project Assistant to join our team. You will join us on a full time, one year fixed term contract. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £24,296 per annum.
This role is currently based from home due to COVID 19 until further notice. Peabody plans to move to a hybrid model of working which means that once our office refurbishment has been completed, the role will be full-time (Central London) and part home based.
About the Childcare Project Assistant role:
We are looking for an experienced, confident communicator to engage with customers, Ofsted, colleges, schools, early years settings and training staff.
You will support the Childcare Initiatives Manager with the recruitment of customers to childcare learning programmes and services, including processing referrals and arranging placement interviews and apprenticeship work trials.
You will be responsible for arranging childcare events, marketing and outreach work with customers to ensure they receive appropriate information about learning programmes, apprenticeships, business management and mobile crèche services.
Responsibilities of our Childcare Project Assistant:
- Ensure that childcare learning programmes are delivered to the highest quality standards with the correct materials, trainers and facilities being available
- Prepare and disseminate material (e.g. instructional notes, feedback forms)
- Work with training providers to amend, revise childcare programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the training environment, i.e. switching from remote learning to classroom based learning when this becomes possible
- Book and set up classrooms, training venues and online programmes and manage changes to course dates, venues and cancellations
- Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
Skills and experience of our Childcare Project Assistant:
- Experience of working in an office environment and using Microsoft Office package and the internet
- At least six months experience of working within the childcare, youth work, adult learning and education sector
- NVQ Level 3 in early years or youth work
- A positive approach and the ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative
Closing date: Wednesday 29th September 2021, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Childcare Project Assistant, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST