After School Club Assistant
Term-time only including INSET days
Pay Scale 2 on a ‘Claims only’ basis for actual hours worked, no minimum hours, potential maximum 13.75 hours per week
Hours of work: 3.15pm to 6.00pm daily.
Our After School Club is very popular and applications are invited to join our team and support children after school. This post is available for an immediate start once pre-employment checks have been completed.
Come and see our school and convince us that:
- You have a positive, firm and consistent approach with children;
- You have the experience and inter-personal skills to supervise children at play, ensuring that they can enjoy themselves whilst keeping themselves and other pupils safe from harm;
- You can administer basic first aid (training will be provided);
- You are energetic and enthusiastic and have a good sense of humour;
- You are calm under pressure;
If you are interested, then we would love to hear from you.
To obtain an application form and further information, please visit www.stmichaels1871.org.uk/information/governors-staff.html or email The School Business Manager (email@example.com).
St. Michael’s C.E School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check as well as references and other pre-employment checks.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 30^th September at 5.00pm