We are looking for two passionate, enthusiastic and organised individuals to be the first point of contact for our residents on our new developments
The Aftercare Coordinators will develop internal and external relationships communicating effectively across the organisations, in order to get things done in the best manner, whilst sharing best practise.
Working within the Aftercare team you will be supporting Development and Sales on assigned developments from handover through the defect liability period. Your principal responsibility will be providing excellent customer service whilst supporting our residents to rectify their defects, strong organisation skills will be key.
You will need to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills dealing with potentially challenging situations effectively to ensure the smooth and efficient closure of defects.
- Knowledge of the development process
- Knowledge of construction and construction related defects
- Knowledge of construction contract law and rights and responsibilities, including knowledge of defects liabilities
- Experience within a customer focused environment
- Knowledge of customer needs and the drivers of customer satisfaction
Candidates must hold a full driving license with access to own vehicle. Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory DBS Safeguarding clearances.