Required for December 2021
Happy – Challenged – Unique
Oliver Thomas Nursery School is a popular, inclusive and successful school serving a vibrant, diverse community in the heart of East Ham. We offer 180 part time nursery places for 3 and 4 year olds and 32 places for 2 year olds. Our work is fully integrated with our children’s centre services. Together we work in partnership with other agencies, local settings and schools to ensure the very best outcomes for children and families. Please visit our website to find out more about the setting at: www.oliverthomas.org.uk
We are seeking to appoint an accomplished and experienced early years educator to lead our high quality provision for two year olds. We are looking for someone who is:-
- committed to an inclusive play based approach within which children lead their own learning
- experienced in, and passionate about working with 2, 3 and 4 year olds
- convinced of the importance of working in partnership with mums, dads and carers
- skilled at creating a positive learning environment through excellent team work
- reflective in their practice and interested in their professional development
What we can offer you –
- Friendly, challenging and supportive staff and governing body
- A school with high aspirations for all our children and families
- The opportunity to develop your professional skills and experience
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to make an appointment.
Closing date for applications: Friday 1st October 2021
Interviews week beginning: Monday 11th October 2021
The schools in Newham are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A disqualification declaration questionnaire maybe required for this post.
How to Apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.