Do you have experience in Risk Management? If so, a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join our Risk & Assurance team as a Risk & Assurance Manager.
In this exciting 14 month fixed term contract, you will:
- Ensure the organisation has a comprehensive and effective framework for risk management and assurance
- Support the maintenance of our risk registers working with risk owners across the business
- Preparing draft Board and Audit & Risk Committee reports highlighting key risks and comparing against risk appetite
- Provide assurance over the effectiveness of the BCP (Business Continuity Planning) arrangements in place
- Assist in reviewing and updating the organisation’s risk management framework and developing a consistent approach to risk management
- Identify opportunities for improvement to reporting across the group on risk management
- Be responsible for supporting some of the assurance activities across the business. This may include testing and validation
What you'll need
Ideally, you’ll have experience with risk management and risk management frameworks in a commercially oriented, or third sector, business.
You’ll have demonstrable experience and proven track record at manager level of managing projects across departments.
You’ll ideally have experience with business continuity planning.
You’ll be an effective communicator and have excellent attention to detail to ensure nothing slips through the cracks.
You'll have a proven ability to establish personal credibility with a range of stakeholders, and able to build trust with colleagues quickly.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 10 August 2021, 11:00pm
Interview dates: Tuesday 17 & Wednesday 18 August 2021 (Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams)