A great opportunity has arisen to join the Direct Services team on a permanent contract as a part time Team Assistant. This exciting opportunity will involve dealing with administrative support to our dynamic scheduling system ‘Service Connect’.
We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic and committed to providing system support across all teams within Direct Services and occasional support to the wider business.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide a full range of administrative and support services, ranging from moderate to complex, to facilitate the effective and efficient service delivery to residents, colleagues and stakeholders. Some of your duties will include:
- Providing system support direct to the Direct Services System and Compliance Manager and to other Direct Services departments, including; voids, internal operatives, the management and senior management teams.
- Providing basic reports, updating user profiles and assisting with overall system housekeeping
- Working with systems and reports in Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Monitoring performance and dealing with system integration errors.
- Providing assistance with Direct Services team projects
- Resolving system related queries for the department.
- All Admin duties relating to Direct Services repairs