Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £25,830 per annum
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: London E1 2PS
Are you a talented, experienced Customer Services professional looking for your next role?
Do you have excellent administration and organisational skills and want to be a part of a team that that focuses on getting it right the first time, resolving customer enquiries and handle incoming calls?
Tower Hamlets Community Housing (‘THCH’) is transforming under its ‘Fit for the Future’ programme and we have an opportunity for an experienced Customer Services Advisor to help the Customer Services Manager provide a seamless service during a period of change. This role would suit someone who is approachable as you will be the first point of contact for residents, members of the public and colleagues. You have a flair for resolving queries whilst remaining discreet and personable
Do you have?
- Basic knowledge of housing repairs and maintenance
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Experience of working in a busy customer focussed environment
- Basic knowledge of housing management (desirable)
Some of your responsibilities as a Customer Services Advisor:
- Logging and processing repair requests liaising with contractors
- Responsible for the proper handling of rent payments
- To log complaints, Members enquiries and quick fixes.
- To provide a professional and welcoming reception service to all visitors to THCH
- To provide an efficient, friendly and well informed telephone and face to face service responding to queries, problems and requests from residents covering a range of areas including repairs, housing, rent and lettings.
What we offer…
Apart from being part of a fantastic team, we offer a generous package including 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays and 4 concessionary days, a health and wellbeing scheme including a generous wellbeing allowance, season ticket loan, good pension and a lovely refurbished office, plus the opportunity to work flexibly where possible. On top of this we offer an environment which promotes openness and inclusion a team that operates with empathy and values partnerships and integrity
Please email your CV, the additional information sheet and a supporting statement outlining how you meet the criteria for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The role profile and Candidates Essentials form can be downloaded from our website.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Thursday 29th July 2021 at 9:00am.
Interviews are to take place Tuesday 3rd August 2021.
THCH is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds.