Full Time - Permanent
Redbridge is an ambitious, diverse, and exciting east-London borough. What we do is driven by changing our relationship with local people to support our vision. As a result, we've developed innovative ways to build our communities and transform our Council.
We're one of the fastest growing parts of the country and the third most diverse London borough. Our communities are attracted by a mixture of excellent schools, relatively affordable housing, high-quality open space and rapid transport connections into the heart of the City.
Our Home Ownership Team prides itself on being responsive and customer orientated, to enhance the quality of life for residents and encourage and support resident involvement in the development and monitoring of services.
As a Homeownership Officer, you will provide an effective and efficient management service to Council owned Leasehold properties ensuring that Legislative and Council requirements are achieved.
An excellent team player, you will work with other teams in the Housing Service as well as external agencies to ensure key objectives are achieved and deliver a joined up approach to service delivery and resolving issues.
- undertaking the day to day management of all aspects of leasehold management
- managing a patch of leasehold properties.
- providing excellent customer service and high levels of resident satisfaction
- tackling breaches of lease agreements including subletting
You will have:
- experience of leasehold management in the public sector
- a good understanding of leasehold legislation particularly Section 20
- experience of working in a financial environment and in income recovery
- ability to work on your own initiative and deliver strong consistent performance
- excellent team working skills
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Closing Date: 28th July 2021
Interview date: week beginning 13th September 2021
To apply for this job please visit www.redbridge.gov.uk
Ambitious for Redbridge