We are One Housing and we create places for people to call home and support them to live well. With a breadth of services and expertise to help people whatever their housing, care, or support needs.
Our IT team is friendly and we love what we do. We are passionate about the high-quality support we provide.
We offer our colleagues a friendly, collaborative workplace and the chance to build a rewarding career with a not-for-profit organisation that is proud to make a genuine difference to people’s lives, each and every day.
Join our I.T. Team as a CRM Developer
Smooth-running, dependable systems are essential to any modern and flexible organisation. This is particularly so for One Housing. With our various departments, locations and diverse services, our I.T. specialists encounter a broad range of changing requirements and fresh challenges.
We offer the opportunity to put your problem-solving skills and technical knowledge to fantastic use, in support of an organisation with a social purpose and strong values.
We keep our promises; we do a great job; we value diversity; we work together; and we look for ways to improve. These are what make us such a great team, working together as one to achieve our vision.
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us in the position of CRM Developer. This role will have hybrid working. This role is a fixed term contract for 15 months. Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in design sessions with key business users, including architecture / solution design
- Document business requirements in the form of user stories
- Maintain backlog of user stories
- Work with technical teams to maintain / design / develop integration points with other business systems
- Experience working in a Developer capacity in a D365 environment
- Experience with D365 CDS PowerApps model, automating business processes with Microsoft Flow
- Expert knowledge of moving developments between environments
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Web API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints Work with key business stakeholders to gather requirements
- Implement changes to CRM front end by customising and configuration
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for someone who believes in working together as part of a team, who shares our values and who demonstrates a friendly, positive demeanour. The successful candidate will:
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM including 365
- Previous experience of integrating Dynamics 365 CRM with a portal is essential
- Have a deep technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power platforms
- Be hard working and have a can do attitude
- Experience working in agile delivery teams, adhering to Scrum-based rituals
- Be willing to work on the administration as well
Our Life@One benefits offer you an array of perks designed with your wellbeing in mind.
- Salary: £58-62,000 pro rata
- Your holidays are important to us. Take up to 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Lean travel. Spread the cost of your commute with a season ticket loans and our Cycle2Work scheme, open to all colleagues
- Looking forward to your big bucket list trip? You can buy or sell up to five days annual leave each year.
- Get paid to do good. We offer you two days off on full pay each year to volunteer in our communities.
- Well done! With our colleague recognition programme you will know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- Learning never stops. One Academy, our innovative, in-house learning and development offering is designed to help you take your career to the next level.
- We’re here for you. Our employee assistance programme offers counselling and support for you and your family 24/7.
- Stay book-smart. Take up to five paid days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Experience new things. We offer you a career break after 3 years’ continuous service.
As an organisation with a strong social purpose, One Housing works in some of the most diverse communities in the UK and their workforce reflects that. We understand the strength we gain from having and supporting our diverse teams. The different skills and experiences that our colleagues from different backgrounds bring to us allow us to make better decisions, consider different views and be an altogether more interesting and cohesive place to work.
We welcome applications from everyone.
Apply today for a fulfilling career in our I.T. team.