CLASS TEACHER - Year 6: MPS to UPS 5 - Required from 1st September 2021
An opportunity has arisen for an inspirational, ambitious and highly motivated qualified teacher to join our dedicated team in September 2021 at an exciting stage in the school’s development.
Telscombe Cliffs Primary and Nursery School is a vibrant and popular three-form entry primary school near Brighton in East Sussex. We pride ourselves on our inclusive, aspirational approach and seek to promote the values of Respect, Equality, Aspiration, Collaboration, Courage and Achievement which we weave into the life and work of the school.
About the role
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is ambitious, passionate and aspiring leaders of learning, enthusiastic about all aspects of learning and teaching.
- Has strong subject knowledge across the primary curriculum, especially in the core subjects.
- Has consistently good or outstanding classroom practice with high expectations for achievement and behaviour for all pupils.
- Is willing to make a significant contribution to the life of the school.
- Has high expectations of yourselves and the children and are dedicated to ensuring that all of our children achieve their very best.
- Is extremely well organised and have the ability to plan effectively as well as deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum to meet the needs of all pupils.
- Can make a significant contribution to the values, ethos and the development of our school.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work closely with colleagues as part of a dynamic team.
- Is patient and caring with a good sense of humour and have a positive outlook.
We will offer you:
- Fantastic children who are genuinely a real pleasure to teach, enjoy school and work hard.
- A happy working environment with a positive and inclusive ethos.
- A strong, committed and collaborative leadership team including senior and middle leaders with a distributed leadership model.
- High levels of evidence informed CPD.
Specific to the post:
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated teacher who is ambitious and loves teaching; you will be dedicated, enthusiastic, highly motivated, have great subject knowledge and know what it takes to be the very best.
We are open to applications from all good teachers whatever your level of experience is.
If you believe you can make a positive and significant contribution to drive our ambition, achieve excellent outcomes for our children, support our culture and values with passion, then we look forward to receiving your application.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunities, we ask that all applications are submitted using our application form which are available from the school's website - http://www.telscombcliffsprimary.co.uk or by contacting the school office on 01273 583113 during normal school hours (term time) or 07947 516859 (outside of school hours).
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office to make arrangements or want to discuss the post in more detail.
More information about the school is available on our website.
Closing date for applications: Monday 21st June 2021 at 12.00 noon.
Interviews planned for: Week beginning 28th June 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check, satisfactory references and medical form completion.
Brighton & Hove City Council is advertising on behalf of the school and is not the employer in this case.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.